Work at Home Angel

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Work at Home with Q Trust Inc???

I received an e-mail from my Step Mother last night asking me to research Q Trust Inc. They offered her a work at home job paying $45 an hour to be a quality assurance operator. She wanted me to research it before she got involved. Here is what I found:

Domain Registration Date Tue Sept 29 22:21:17 GMT 2009 (this is not a good sign)

It looks like another reshipping scam. the victim will provide the scammer enough information to open a purchase account at some business. They then pay with stolen funds or stolen credit card, for perhaps a laptop, and the laptop will be shipped to you.

You think you are suppose to test it and then send it along to the customer. Now the police try to track down who is stealing laptops and you are the only only one that can be found.

Here is how I figured this out (I feel like Monk). There is an identical company out there called Q Trust Inc. The company is called Express Trust Inc. The two web sites are identical the only thing that has changed is the title. Express Trust Inc is reshipping scam according to the BBB. Therefore, I have to conclude that Q Trust Inc is also.

No comments: