Work at Home Angel

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Gomez Peer

I found this program about a year ago and I have to say that I am making a steady $10 a month using the program. OK $10 a month, no big deal, that is what you are thinking, but here is the thing, I installed the Gomez Peer Client on your computer and I do nothing else. So I get paid $10 a month for doing nothing.

The Gomez PEER is a secure application that runs in the background of your system, and uses your PC's spare capacity to measure the performance of Web sites. Your PC will join other computers across the Internet to help Gomez provide the most realistic picture of Web performance. And at the same time,you can earn cash for every minute that your PC is on and connected to the Internet! The more you run the Gomez PEER, the more cash you can receive every month.

Register for the Gomez PEER today, and put your PC to work. If you are interested visit Gomez's program details page for more information and instructions on how to participate in our new incentive program.

No comments: