Work at Home Angel

Monday, December 21, 2009

Express Paid Surveys - Get Paid for you Opinion?

A friend of mine at work asked me if I would look into Express Paid Surveys and do a review. He was interesting in investing the $34 but wanted my approval before going forward.

Unfortunately, the bad new is that Express Paid Surveys is just another "Paid Survey Database".

Please don't waste your money with ANY "get paid to fill out surveys" opportunities. You should never have to pay anything to participate in any kind of survey. Whether it be for access to the survey database or for the survey itself.

There are several places online where you can access all the surveys you could ever want to take for free. The problem with these databases is you sign up for the survey sites they recommend. Then you start receiving e-mails. I actually receive about 75 survey e-mail a day. The problem is that I am lucky if I qualify for the survey and if you don't qualify for the survey your don't get paid.

So, I paid $34 for a list of sites to join. My inbox is now full everyday and it takes me about an hour to get through all the messages and I never get paid because I do not fit their demographic criteria.

I have posted a number of times about Survey sites that are free to join and you will get paid if you qualify. But I do not make a living filling our surveys online. Extra money yes, a living now?

No comments: