Work at Home Angel

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Profit Miracle - Telephone Conference

Please see this post for my conclusion about Profit Miracle - http://www.wahjs123.com/2010/03/profit-miracle-one-month-later.html

Well I had my telephone meeting with Profit Miracle tonight. I thought that purpose of the telephone call was to discuss how I was doing with the program and to discuss any problems that I am having. That was not the purpose of the call. Basically they wanted to get preliminary information to add me to the mentoring program (at an extra charge which was not discussed) so I can be successful with the program.

I basically told him that I was not interested in investing more money without seeing the program work. I have been using Profit Miracle for 6 days now and I have not see any more hits to my affiliate code for the products that I am promoting and I have made no sales.

I submitted a second product tonight and we will see how that article does. I will keep everyone informed of my process. I really want to believe that Profit Miracle is a good program and will help people make money at home. As of right now, I can not say that.

1 comment:

Parenting Network said...

I found a great new internet online business. This company is dedicated to your success. I have been scammed a lot and this is the first company that replys quickly to my emails and has someone answer the phone for support. Click the link below to read more about it.
Internet Toolkit Offer