Work at Home Angel

Friday, August 09, 2013

Earning Extra Money at Home

It has been almost three years since I created a post to this blog.  Sometimes life gets in the way of our abilities to do the things that we enjoy.

Over the last three years my focus has changed.  I have come to terms with the fact that I will never be able to replace my full time income with a work at home program so I started looking for companies that hire Work at Home agents and I have an huge list of companies.  Each company has been researched and they are legitimate.  I will explain what benefits they offer if any and how to apply.  All of the companies that I tell you about will be real companies with annual revenue over 1 million dollars.  To me this is the best work for a stay at home Mom or Dad to make extra money or earn a living without being taken advantage of or ripped off.

A number of the companies offer benefits like insurance, paid time off and paid holidays.  In my humble opinion this is a much safer way to go and there are no out of pocket expenses, you just have to apply with a resume and cover letter.

I hope that by listing these companies, everyone will have more success with living the dream of working from home and having more time with their families.

No comments: