Work at Home Angel

Friday, December 21, 2007

KMChat Scam

KMChast is a program that is very similar to CashDirectly. The India based company asks you to send them $25.00 for purchase of their program.

There program includes posting ads their "extensive list of Free Advertising sites" and then when someone send you a payment to PayPal in response to your ad, you send them a Work at Home Directory and they will teach how to resell this program to other people too.

Honestly with CashDirectly and now KMChat are not legitimate work at home opportunities. I worked the CashDirectly system and I received 3 responses for more information about the thousands of ads I posted on the Internet and I felt so bad about trying to con the people out of the many I sent them the list with note that said tell me if you think the list is worth $25.

Each of them told me no. Do not buy into get rich quick schemes, the only people getting rich are the ones who make up the program.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,thank u so much this information helped me a lot,i was so excited to knw abt this easy earning process,but when i read this n gave a thought.... may b your right its not the best option for "fast earning money"

Anonymous said...

Hi!,thank u so much for this information,well i was so excited to knw abt this easy earning process but yeah!! ven i gav a thought ...may b ur right,its not the good option for "fast earn money"