Work at Home Angel

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

simple-riches - work at home scam

I received an e-mail requesting that I research simple-riches. What I found was that simple-riches is owned by a company called Liberty League International. Your role with simple-riches will be to sell and advertise the three products of Liberty League International, (1) Beyond Freedom, (2) Liberty 3 day conference, and (3) The Summit 5 day conference.

Simple-Riches is a 2 up program which means that even if you do make sales, your first two don't count because you will be paying the person that brought you into the program.

Honestly, I am not very comfortable with anything that I have seen about this program and my gut tells me to stay away, keep my money.

When I googled the Internet there were dozens of sites that listed the pro and cons of the program, however they were all written by owners of simple-riches so I considered them bias and did not give them much weight.

No comments: