Work at Home Angel

Friday, January 04, 2008

The Cashing In on Craigslist eBook and Video

OK, I have to say, I don't think that I have ever supported an affiliate program before because it always involves more money in advertising and I don't know about you, but I don't have a lot of extra cash to be investing in advertising.

I came across this program after a reader of the blog sent it to me and asked me to do a review. The price of the program is $27 and it is called Cashing in on Craigslist. I was sceptical at first but I have to say, the steps are easy and if you follow them, you will make money using Craigslist.

After I got done reading the e-book and watching the video, my first thought was, this is genius, why didn't I think of that.

If you want to learn more about the program without having to pay the $27, click here: Learn More. I found this free video that explains the whole process to you without you having to spend a dime.

If you have any questions about the program send me an e-mail and I will explain it further. I am telling you I was really impressed with this one.

No comments: