Work at Home Angel

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Another Star Month Earning Money Online

Well I am working on the fifth month in a row of receiving decent income from my online adventures, here is where I stand for January:

Google: $202.63 - This is actually from my blog, if you want more information on blogging for cash, send me an e-mail, I will explain it to you.
Gomez Peer - $8.09 http://bytemi.blogspot.com/2007/09/gomez-peer-follow-up.html
ClixSense - $19.83 http://bytemi.blogspot.com/2007/10/clixsensecom-explosive-new-affiliate.html
Hits4Pay - $25.72 http://bytemi.blogspot.com/2007/11/hits4pay.html
Clickbank - $31.89 and $32.54 and I currently have $25.95 pending
NetWinner - $25.00 (yes they really pay, it is pretty cool actually then sent me a debit card and now everytime I earn a payout, they refill the debit card! No More Waiting)

I would like to address NetWinner a little more. If you do not verify your e-mail address with them you are not eligible for any instant prizes including the jackpot and you can not cash out your points. If you choose to play at NetWinner, make sure you go to your My Account page and click the button that says Verify Account.

Well not a bad month in total I made: $313.16, not enough to retire on, but it is enough to pay for the Bowling and dinners out with the kids!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bytemi, I just wanted to ask you about the "They Pay Money" program, in case you've already tried it. I want to give it a try, but could find a review anywhere. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Yes, I have been reviewing They Pay Money for about two months now. Please read todays post.

cmaiwat said...

Google: $202.63 - This is actually from my blog, if you want more information on blogging for cash, send me an e-mail, I will explain it to you.

I'd like to know more about blogging for cash, how can I get more info?