Work at Home Angel

Thursday, January 10, 2008

ClickNWork

ClickNWork is a home-based working/home-sourcing company. OK that was a confusing statement, let me explain. Much as it sounds, home-based working entails people undertaking work from their home. It is a growing phenomenon. Many corporations allow professionals to work from home at least occasionally, enabling them to avoid lengthy commutes and spend more time at home and with their family. Home-sourcing takes this one stage further and entails employing or contracting with people that work entirely from home.

Basically if you register with ClickNWork, you fill out a profile. Your profile is then compared to current pending jobs and you receive an assignment. When the assignment is complete you get paid.

If you are interested in giving them a try, got to www.clicknwork.com.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI YOUR REVIEWS ARE VERY INTERESTING. HOPE YOUR AS HONEST AS YOU SOUND AND NOT TRYING TO SELL SOMETHING. HAVE YOU GOTTEN PAID BY CLICKNWORK YET?

Unknown said...

Yes I have been paid by clickNwork.

See todays post for the answer to your question about me being honest. January 26th.

Anonymous said...

I Have only been visiting your site for a short time but I believe you are honest and I appreciate all your info. This is one of the very few info sites that I dont have to view sales info and I have learned from you example Dataproccessors.org is a scam I signed up for it, Guess what happened?

Unknown said...

I am very sorry that you got scammed by dataprocessors.org and if you joined from my recommendation I am doubley sorry, it is never my intention to give misleading or false information. I was excited that I found a free program that would pay you for data processing that did not involve adword ads.

Again I am truely sorry for the dataprocessors.org posts.

Anonymous said...

Your post on 'Cashing in on Craig'sList' ... I watched the youtube video ... and I get that you would be referring a buyer to a seller, but how do you make anything from the deal? As far as I can see, the seller makes the sale, the buyer gets their item, and you -- the middleman -- have no financial reward for being the middleman.

Please explain. Thanks.

Unknown said...

You make money with cashing in craigslist from E-Bay. They give you a portion of their earnings for referring the buyer to the seller.