Work at Home Angel

Monday, January 28, 2008

dataprocessors.org Is A Scam

OK, I can't say for sure whether dataprocessors.org is a scam, however, I am still receiving assignments but their web site is down (the domain is now available for purchase). When I tried to send them an e-mail to ask about it, it got rejected, however I am still receiving assignments.

I am going to hold off until I receive my first paycheck before I continue, that is not going to be until March, so look for my post then.

Sorry if anyone joined and paid the upgrade fee, it looked good and all my research said it was good. :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have did their trial 7 days and it seems like a scam to me. That why I am here looking for the results. Did you get paid in March or not?

Carol said...

Hi
I started over a year ago and paid my $24.95 to update. I have earned over (I don't know how much but it's a lot). After I requested a check, they stopped sending me emails to read and I never did get a check or hear from them again. My email is thompson762@suddenlink.net. If you hear anything from them or find a way to contact them would you let me know. Thank you.
Carol