Work at Home Angel

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Do I Give Honest Reviews of Work at Home Programs

I think that it is funny that everybody asks me whether I am being honest.
Why would I lie. I am not selling anything. None of these programs are my programs.

The only profit I make off this site is small $1.00 donation I request at the top of the screen and to be honest, I have received $3.00 in the five months this site has been up. $3, 5 months and on average 300 visitors a day and the AdSense at the top, bottom and side of the site.

I am not getting rich or even supporting my family on this site, I actually lose a lot of money by trying the programs and then reporting about them. But the sites that do work pay for me to try new programs. So I can tell everyone about them.

Please stop asking me if I being honest. I am trying to help prevent people from getting scammed by work at home programs, thats it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello i like your blog very nice!I am from greece and i found you by chance.I am looking a good work at home typing or reviewing to make money working part time.Can u introdused me some companies that i can make money typing or reviewing every day for them?I want you to have check them first so to tell me after.Thank you!

Unknown said...

Hello i like your blog very nice!I am from greece and i found you by chance.I am looking a good work at home typing or reviewing to make money working part time.Can u introdused me some companies that i can make money typing or reviewing every day for them?I want you to have check them first so to tell me after.Thank you!