Work at Home Angel

Monday, September 17, 2007

Gomez Peer - Follow Up

I have been using Gomez Peer now for 4 days and I think I have a better understanding of it now. I don't know if you have ever used a program let SETI, but basically Gomez Peer using you Internet access to process the results of their study. The difference between SETI and Gomez Peer is that Gomez Peer pays you for the use of your Internet access. I am still not sure what the pay scale is but I processed 247 packets this weekend and I earned .19 cents. Not enough to retire on, but it is something and I don't have to do anything other than leave my computer on. I have seen no impact on Internet access and if I am surfing, the program shuts down and waits for idol time.

JUST IN: OK in an hour my earnings jumped up to .26 cents and I found the pay scale:


Online Time Payments (per day) $0.00
Processing Time Payments (per min.) $0.0008
Referral Bonus (per Active Referral) $2.00
Min. Monthly Payment $5.00
Max. Earnings per month $45.00

So in my first report I stated that you will get paid to surf the web and that was not a totally accurate statement, you get paid for having a connection to the Internet, after installing the Gomez Peer Client.

If you are interested visit Gomez's program details page for more information and instructions on how to participate in our new incentive program.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

How long were you "pending"?

Unknown said...

I was pending for almost two weeks after installing the software on my computer.

I have been paid out twice now to PayPal about the 25th of the following month after I reach the $5 minimum payout.

The part that I like best is the fact that I don't have to request payout, they just process it.

Anonymous said...

How Long after they say you have a payment on the Gomez site until they send it to my paypal account? now it is May 02 of 2008 and the payment said it was to go out on may 01.. and my $ amount is now reset to zero... is it that long???

Unknown said...

The payment date depends on the how busy they are. I have been paid on the third and I have been paid as late as the 21st. They zero the accounts out on the first of everything month and start processing payments. I promise you I have received payments and you are not wasting your time, give them some time to process. They are legit.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment back, I have seen nothing wrong with the peer, most people that have something lame about it are not giving it time to work for them.. I had it before gomez had it and I loved it, the only reasion I gave it up then was because I had to give up my computer.. I got paid back in 2001, I am thankful to see it is still going well.. are there any quick payoff sites like gomez peer? I know most programs like this are long gone!

Thanks

Anonymous said...

just wondering if you have gotten paid yet from gomez? still waiting here.

Unknown said...

No not yet. But be a busy month for them.

Anonymous said...

what amazes me was some peers made the $45 limit the first 2 days or so.. i wonder how they did that? must have 400 computers connected.. makes you wonder huh :)

Anonymous said...

at 10:50am may 27th I have $8.07, this month I did not have a $2 refurral bonus, but I made more this month without a bonus then I did last month.. I still have not been paid for april.. any one else have any info..

Anonymous said...

I have hit the 5 dollar mark twice..I have not been paid for 2008/05/01 $7.21
2008/06/01 $8.95
has anyone else got paid?

Anonymous said...

hey kris did you get paid already?

Unknown said...

The may payments were made late, I received my April payment on June 16th. It was a month late. Due to them upgrading their system they had some technicial difficulties. I have not heard from Kris, so I am not sure if she has been paid.