Work at Home Angel

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Blogging For Dollars

I have been using Blogging for Dollars for a while now and I paid $49.95 for the program. I just checked the web site and for a limited time, you can get Blogging for Dollars for free, all you pay is shipping and handling, I don't know if there is a catch involved here because I paid for my copy, but if you are interested in Earning money from home, I would give them a try.

You will receive the following:

Your own Pre-Built Blogging Website
Blog About This - A book with exercises on how to create posts
Bloggers Guide to Profits
Blogging Mae Easy
Building a Blog Empire

You will also receive an instant traffic guide, to help build your pages rankings with the search engines.

I am sure that many of you are wondering why blog, what is the point, how do you earn. Well I can tell you that every time someone clicks on the links on the right hand side of the screen, the ones that say Ads by Google, I receive a small portion of ad revenue from Google. If you do a search from my page, and click on the Google Ads that appear, I get paid. That is the principle behind Blogging for Dollars.

You can create your very own money producing blog with this e-book.

No comments: