Work at Home Angel

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Income 4 Beginners

Income f4 Beginners is an interesting program. It is actually one of the only programs where they tell you everything up front before you invest the $40 to buy the program. The reason why they tell you everything is because in order for the program to work you have to get reseller rights to the program.

OK now this might get a little confusing,

1. You get the Free E-Book, which you download
2. Read the E-Book, through out the book the author will tell you over and over again that you will buy his program by the end of the book and keeps telling you to keep reading because there is a big payoff.
3. At the end of the book he tells you that you are suppose to send the person who gave you the E-Book for free $40 and then your paypal account will be linked to the same E-Book
4. Then you advertise and market the E-Book to others who will then send you $40 for the right to advertise and market the same book.

Honestly, it is like selling a product that does not exist. You really are not offering anything useful, you are just spreading the con and yes you might make a little bit of money, but is it really worth it. Do you want to be like the people that have forced sites like mine to exist?

Just my opinion.

3 comments:

Inglestiltskin said...

Your not selling something that doesn't exist! You get 23 e-books on top of reseller rights! You obviously didn't finish reading the entire e-book or purchase it yourself.
Get your facts straight before you make such an uninformed statement.

Just my opinion,

Shawn Ingle / Seattle.

Unknown said...

Yes, he is right you do get 23 e-books with resller rights, I forgot to mention that. I guess I disregarded that fact because I did not find the e-books useful and they are offered free by many sites, so why pay the money for the program to sell the same program to someone?

mark said...

Would question this site! I have been doing my research like the book suggest you do. I have read many, many web sites suggesting this is the way to go to make some extra money without having to do alot. the author of the book will take car of any questions and deal with everything why you contiune to earn the money.
Well I have asked a few questions to his email site provided, and weeks later still have not received any replys. These questions I have asked would suggest that not everything you read is correct, thus not receiving any communication!
I would strongly suggest to everybody who has not already forked out their $40 to email a question or two to the web site and wait for your reply. I agree that you may make your money back if you put in more than the orignal $40 paid.
Again this is only my opinions, and wish any one well who does take the chance.