Work at Home Angel

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Enter Data Online and Earn Money From Home!

Dataentrybusiness.com was one of my first attempts to work at home. I joined because the website advertised as follows:

"Would you like to earn an extra $200 every day?, for just 45 minutes work? You could quit your job and make double the money at home working for yourself. Companies are currently looking for data entry workers worldwide to enter data online. Rates of pay are excellent from $200 a day and up. We have over 8000 current members earning extra money from their own home. This is not some get-rich-quick scheme, and we can guarantee an income of $200 a day or your money back! If you want to earn from home for entering data, please keep reading:"

At the top of the screen it states that they have been rated by Yahoo News, Google News, Fox 5 and CNN! Well in the beginning I had no idea what research was or how to see if what they were claiming was true, so I spent the $49 to buy the program, I mean the price will be going up soon I have to buy it now (the price is still the same as it was two years ago, it is never going up).

Here are the claims of the sites and then the truth. Do not buy this product without know the truth:

1. Select a company from the online catalog - The online catalog that they are referring too, is clickbank or paydotcom. It is not their information.
2. Login to your account to access the data forms - You have to create a Google Adwords or a Yahoo Overture account, which means you have to pay to advertise in order to make a profit.
3. Copy and Paste the data from our members area - They do not tell you what products to select or even give you the data to enter into the forms, you have to figure that out on your own.
4. Submit the form
5. Thats It! You will be paid by check or direct deposit - Clickbank or paydotcom will send you a check, but you have to meet their requirements first. 5 purchases with one MasterCard and at least one Visa and anyone that buys a product you selling using PayPal you don't get credit for.
6.Our members are making substantial incomes working just 30 minutes - 1 hour a day! - OK have over two years of using this product I have spend $150 in advertising and my clickbank account is at $149 and still has not cashed out because I have not met the 5 purchase requirements.

So for $49 I received instructions for things I could have figured out on my own, spent $150 in advertising which I made back by selling products, but I can't extract the money. Don't believe the claims, you will not able to retire using this program.

No comments: