Work at Home Angel

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Sell Your Designs, Photos and Images on CafePress

CafePress is a great site if you are imaginative or creative. It gives you the opportunity to display your items and sell them with no up front costs.

It took me about 15 minutes to upload the image I created, and then create my shop. If you are interested my shop address is http://www.cafepress.com/bytemi. I figure this way, you will know that I actually do try the programs and things I list on my blog. Let me know what you think. :D

How it works:

Each product has a Base Price that includes fees associated with selling and producing your product. You simply set your retail price above the Base Price. When you sell an item, CafePress keeps the base price and then they send you the markup.

For example:
Value T-Shirt has a base price of $8.99
You decide to markup the price to $13.99
When you sell one shirt, you generate earnings of $5.00

CafePress sends a commission check for your total markups once per month.

You can sell

Merchandise you design including t-shirts, posters, mugs, bumper stickers and much more;
Books printed on-demand; or
Audio and Data CDs

What CafePress.com will give you a FREE online shop to promote your products, produce each item when ordered, handle all payment transactions including major credit cards, ship your products worldwide, manage all returns/exchanges, offers customer service via toll-free phone and email.

No comments: