Work at Home Angel

Monday, September 10, 2007

Open Your Own Online Dollar Store Free for 14 Days

I found this site that will give you your very own Dollar Store for free.

I have seen many get your own Dollar Store advertisements but this is the first time I have seen it for free for 14 days. I love it when I can try something before I invest money. Here is what you get for signing up:

Your Own Online Dollar Store Website (Online Dollar Store Website is Free for 14 days).
Instant Online Store Setup
Franchise Fees WAIVED
Hundreds of Name brand Products to Sell
Commission on Every Sale
MyDollarShop.com QuickStart Guide:

- MyDollarShop Startup Quickstart DVD
- Training: Personal Wealth Assessment
- Training: How To Set Up Your Wealth Account
- Training: Individual Retirement Worksheet
- Training: Guide To Business Tax Deductions
- Training: Need To Know Accounting Terms
- Training: To Incorporate Or Not To Incorporate

FREE Marketing Consultation

The way I see it, I have nothing to lose but a little bit of my time and something to gain if it works. To get your free Dollar Stor Click Here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, how has the store worked out? I am very interested in opening one, so please tell me what all you have encountered. You can e-mail me at bradnjustinsmom@hotmail.com