Work at Home Angel

Sunday, September 23, 2007

BruceABerman

Bruce A Berman's program was presented to me as the ability to purchase a program for free and all you had to do was pay shipping and handling $4.95. Something did not seem right to be about this so I used my Citibank card for the protection that it has on purchases. A month after my purchase there was a charge for $99 and it was a reoccurring charge. So I had to report my card as stolen and dispute the reoccurring charge.

Citibank eventually gave me the money back, but be careful with anyone that says they will give you something for free, all you have to do is pay shipping and handling because it could come back and bite you in the butt.

As for the program itself, it was basically a bunch of audio CDs that showed you how to have the right attitude to succeed, no real program or instructions to follow. All in all, I would say this was probably the biggest scam that I bought into.

No comments: