Work at Home Angel

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

There are No Quick Buck or Get Rich Quick Program

I have been receiving a number of e-mails from people reading my articles and I want to thank each of you for contacting me. I would love to help everyone but I would like to state this so everybody will understand.

There are no "Get Rich Quick" or "Make a Quick Buck" Programs. Please don't e-mail me and ask me how you can make a small investment and make it back immediately and then some so you can take care of your family. I can not provide that information because it does not exist.

If you have question or want more information about a program I am happy to tell you what I know or what I can find. You can e-mail me at bytemi at gmail.com (replace the word at with the @ symbol).

No comments: