Work at Home Angel

Monday, February 04, 2008

They Pay Money - Work at Home

I have been reviewing They Pay Money for a couple of months now and here is what I found.

They Pay Money is a program that teaches you how to make money using ClickBank and selling other peoples products for a share of the profits and so much more!

The resources that are included with this program are great. Unlike the other ones I have tried, they list free ad sites where you can advertise your product for free. One of my biggest complaints about other programs I have is once you spend the $49 to join, you then have to spend more money advertising. But NOT with They Pay Money, they give you everything you need to start without having to invest more money (it is $19.95 to join).

They also show you how to get paid for Videos, Pictures, etc. Fine a Job working from home in 160 categories, get paid to review websites, get paid to read e-mails and information about starting your own website.

In addition they offer you a Free 7 Day Website Success Course by Email to help you get started making money online. Plus you get many free gifts including the Instant Money Machine, Mining Gold from Ebay, Firesale Secrets and a Lifetime Gold Member Access to ResellRightsMastery.com.

The cost of the program is $19.95, if you want to learn more Click Here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the review, I will give it a try.

TOMAS said...

Thank you for the sharing good news. It was good to know that there are people who still are doing what they promise - that talks about the support arent just the nice words.
Work at home could be the outcome to me in my helpless situation that comes due my health status, but ...
I have no chance to start, but I have a dream - YOU ARE WELCOMED to my blogs. I am sharing my pictures with all my viewers totally for a free. You will have a good time there and I hope your feedback will make my day
Thank you in advance. Just click on a link http://www.captains-bridge.blogspot.com and browse through all four of my blogs. Art colors welcome you