Work at Home Angel

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Work at Home Assembling Products II

Well my research on assembling products continues (please see poll on left hand side of the screen and vote, you my readers decide whether I do this). What I have discovered after contacting some the companies, is that yes there is a "membership fee" which is refundable if you do not like work assuming that you return everything to them.

If you decide to continue, you have to meet a minimum production and then the fee is refunded. In addition you will receive a monthly allowance for shipping and supplies. The only catch that I see, is that each item has to meet their standards, which is understandable, they are selling it, but I have to stay I am putting more stock in the company that say that they send the defective items back to you to correct and then pay you for them. That seems far to me.

The initial $60 investment still has me on edge, I am not sure if it is worth it. For the $60 you get a sample of a finished product, instructions for completing and enough supplies to complete your first unit.

I don't know, 4 more days to vote, lets see what you say.

No comments: