Work at Home Angel

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Are All Work at Home Reviews Real

I have been seeing a new trend on the Internet. Affiliate Marketers are creating web sites that "review" Work at Home programs so you will buy the program from their site. (No this is not one of those sites).

So how can you tell the difference between someone who is trying to help you and someone who is trying to sell you something?

The easiest way for me is by evaluating whether they really tell you anything new about the program that you can not figure out by reading the sales page. Many people tell you all about a program by regurgitating what it says on the sales page, but not giving you any further information.

In addition, if you find multiple sites that pretty much say the same thing, then they are trying to sell you the product, not help you find work at home.

A good example of both of these is "The Top Secret Magic Code". Google it and read the reviews, then read my review, http://bytemi.blogspot.com/2008/08/top-secret-magic-code.html.

Do you see the difference? I bought the program, I tried to use the program and I told you what happened.

I felt that everyone should be aware of these two things, so when you are doing your research you know what to key in on and what you can ignore.

No comments: