Work at Home Angel

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Millionaire Maker

I am sure that everyone has heard the commercials on the radio for Loral Langemeier, the author of “The Millionaire Maker”.

After completing research on her and her book I learned that she has a decent following among her peers and other people believe that the information provided in her books is simplistic and the tips given are just not realistic and could even cause harm than good.

I believe that her books lack the step-by-step instructions that the average person needs when trying something new. One of the big points of the book is starting a business and working for yourself, however, there are no details on how to obtain this goal. I need guidance not ideas.

In addition, I feel that her ideas are unrealistic for the average person. In her team building section of the book she advised everyone to get a support team of Lawyers, CPAs, Brokers and Investors. As an average person, this information doe not helpful because I can not afford to pay these professionals to tutor and guide me.

The only truly useful part of the book was its motivation aspects. By the time you are done reading the book, you will want to pursue a business opportunity or research an investment.
Taken as a whole, her book can help to motivate you and put you in the right mind set but I feel that it will not help you accomplish the goals.

No comments: