Work at Home Angel

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Googlizer Method

I received an e-mail early last week about a new program called the Googlizer. Apparently I can start making $1,000 to $7,000 a month using this simple tool. So I went to the web page and it had a lot of useful information, and guess what the program was free!

So I entered my first name, e-mail address and state and waiting to get the information e-mailed to me. The first three e-mails that I receive from the company had useful information about working at home and starting a home business.

Today I finally got the Googlizer Method. So I went to the web site and they said for just $1 shipping and handling they would mail me everything I need to start making money with google. When I clicked on the link I found that they were just selling the Google Money Tree program. How disappointing. Back in December of 2008 I reviewed the Google Money Tree program, http://www.wahjs123.com/2008/12/google-money-tree-program-its-free-or.html and found that it was not as free as they advertise.

Sorry looks like this one is a bust too.

No comments: