Work at Home Angel

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Struggling to Find Work at Home

My step-mother has decided that she wants to work at home. Considering that I run this site I thought this was the perfect opportunity for me to the follow the process of someone looking to work at home full time.

I sent her a couple of links from my site of places that host jobs for work at home contractors. These sites include

oDesk is freelance company, you will receive a profile and an online resume. The best part is you will also receive an e-mail address and a secure log in. You will also receive software to install on your computer so oDesk can track your time and bill for it accordingly.

Get A Freelancer help you find customers from all over the world! It's free to sign up.

Then I sent her the article that I wrote back in January, http://www.wahjs123.com/2009/01/10-companies-that-hire-home-agents.html

I do not have a complete list of sites that she has joined to get contracting positions, however I can tell you that a couple of "interviews" that she has had are suspicion. One interview involved not talking to a person, but joining 4 dating service web sites. To me this is not an interview and the person or company that told her that it was, just earned a commission off her signing up and she has not heard back from them since, to me that is scam, just like the people that take your money for programs that don't work.

Sometime being scammed does not involve losing money.

No comments: