Work at Home Angel

Monday, April 20, 2009

Earn Money from Home with Electronic Cigarettes

I have tried a lot of affiliate programs and I have had some success but usually not much. However, with the Smoking Everyone Affiliate Program, I am astounded by the results. I joined about 2 weeks ago and finally got approved on Wednesday, yes it took them a week and half to approve me.

Once I was proved I went into my Overture account and created some pay per click ads. So far I have spend $5.61 in advertising and made $78.62 in sales. That is incredible! I think I finally found a niche that works for me.

I have been using the smoking everywhere electronic cigarettes for the last month and they work wonders, if you are interested in quiting smoking this is a perfect product and I am telling everyone. Smoking Everywhere fixes my need to smoke, I use it in my office and I don't need real cigarettes any more. If you want to try Smoking Everywhere yourself, click here.

If you are interested in making money with Smoking Everywhere, Click Here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Electronic cigarettes are definitely a great work at home business for affiliates that are looking for that perfect niche product. I am the owner of the Halo electronic cigarette company, and have our own affiliate program. If anyone is interested, we would be happy to set them up as an affiliate. Simply email us using the contact form at Halo Electronic Cigarettes. We look forward to working with all of you.

Johnny Blaze