Work at Home Angel

Thursday, October 18, 2007

5CrazyFox

I am sure that many of you have seen the commerical on TV for 5CrazyFox, also known by other names, beginning with a number always ending with crazyfox. The program will cost $9.95 to join for shipping and handling. When you receive the program you will find, that is an MLM (Multi Level Marketing) program for Herbalife.

Myself personally, if I am going to join an MLM, which I don't want too, I would not pick a program that is being advertised Nationally on TV, because there are probably thousands of people signing up for it every day. If I am going to be a salesman for a product, I would rather be one of hundreds than one of thousands. That is just my take. I have never seen an MLM that works.

Why can't these companies just tell the truth up front and let people make informed decisions.

No comments: