Work at Home Angel

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

ClixSense

I have been a member of ClixSense now for about 4 months, I have received a payout each month of at least $10. I have been receiving a number of e-mails asking whether it is worth the upgrade when joining ClixSense (there is a $10 premium member fee or you can just join as a free member). I have to say, honestly, it was well worth the money.

After paying the $10, I instantly received 598 web site to review ranging from 10 cents a site to 1 cent a site. Since upgrading I have easily cleared $30 a month. The key is to check back often. I check my ClixSense account about once every two hours and I always have new web sites to visit. For the first month after the upgrade, I honestly could not keep up with all the web sites that were being assigned to me.

If you are interested in Paid to Click sites, this is a great site and you will definitely earn money.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much time are you spending a month to pay $10 a month for $30 a month or a $20 profit at the end of the month?

Unknown said...

It is $10 a year not a month for the program and you don't have to upgrade. I usually check the site about once every 2 hours to see if I have ads. I usually have about 10 ads every two hours and they display for 30 seconds. So 3 minutes every two hours and I roughly make $20 to $30 a month from this site.

Unknown said...

Hi! I just wanted to ask from what money can you retrieve the money from. ^^;;;

Unknown said...

I believe your question is how do you get paid or when will get paid. The answer is you are paid by check on the 15th of the following month after your account reaches $10.

I hope this answers your questions.

Adele

Unknown said...

Err sorry, I was a bit dazed when I wrote the comment. What I meant was, what bank can you retrieve the money from? What if the bank was unavailable in my country? ^^;;;

Unknown said...

Honestly I am not sure what bank it comes from, I don't think that I have ever paid attenion to it. I opened a support ticket with them to ask that question and I will let you know.

Anonymous said...

I looked for a ClixSense Better Business Bureau report and didn't find anything. But all that means is that no one has complained about them - yet...
I've requested that the BBB work up a report on them and send it to me. I'll post back when I get it.