Work at Home Angel

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Can you Make Money Online with Lawn Chair Millionaire

The question that many have about the new lawn chair millionaire program is, "Does it really work?"

The answer to this question is yes and no. I filled out the form on the website and verifying through a code via email. Then I was immediately hit was an offer to join this program or I would lose my position in the moneyline pools.

The truth, as I learned is that the moneyline pool only pays on the members that join that day, not on people that are already members. The next surprise for me was that the commissions are paid out over 3 months.

So here is the summary:

I joined and received $75 in moneyline commissions, but this is split over a 3 months ($25 a month for three months).

The problem is that I spent $29.99 for my monthly dues and $49.99 as a one-time setup fee. So I am $80 and only made $75 which it will take me 3 months to get all of. To make it worse, I need to stay in the program for three months in order to get the $75 at $29.99 a month after the initial $80 investment. So I am actually spending $140 to make $75. Did I explain that right?

The next surprise was that in order to receive my commission I needed the company's debit card. If I don't sponsored anyone then the debit card will cost $39.99. So now I have spent $140 to earn $75 and I have to pay an additional $39.99 to get the money out, making my earnings only $30. Are you following this?

Here is where people are making their money. If you sponsor people, you will receive $15 per active member that you personally refer per month. If you are willing to work and recruit, this program can make you money. If you don't think that you can refer people, it is not worth the money. I am not giving an link to the site because I don't think it will provide a good source of income for people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Phew, I'm so glad I didn't sign up for this; the offers are so tempting. Thanks for risking yourself to invest in this programme, I really appreciate the time and money you spend to review them.