Work at Home Angel

Monday, November 24, 2008

Got Laid Off? Work at Home?

My father got laid off from his job on Friday. He called and asked what he could do from home to replace his income. Unfortunately, I had to tell him I didn't have anything for him.

Earning extra money online is one thing, replacing the salary of a manager in the Auto industry is a totally different story. I know that I have not found the prize winning program that will allow me to quit my day job and start earning my income at home.

Work at home sounds like a wonderful thing. No more stress, no more having to leave your house. What a great life. But I went to the doctor on Thursday and he told me that I needed to reduce my stress. I said "take me out on disability, that is where all my stress exists". He laughed at me. He told me that we all blame work as our major stress, but not working will not reduce my stress, it might make it worse. So here I am at work as usual doing my best.

If you are reading this blog, you want to work at home. If you have had any success with working at home and make a good income with the program, please let me know what the program is, until then, my search continues and I will just support and love my dad while he looks for something new.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There may be some ways for your dad to earn more income, though as you said, it won't be able to replace is manager salary. Niche blogging is one way, as I've found from my experience. One of my successful blogs comes from giving out freebies for people to download. I had to wait for 6 months before income flows in, and I do have to work hard the first 6 months. Now I just update my blog once a week.

All the best to your dad.