Work at Home Angel

Monday, June 23, 2008

Adsense Empire E-Book

On June 5th, I paid $5.95 to purchase a copy of the Adsense Empire E-Book. I don't normal buy a product without researching it first, however it was only $5.95 and that included reseller rights, what could possibily go wrong......

The answer is, I sent the money via paypal and never received the book. I sent three e-mails to the seller and I have not received a single response. At this point I am disputing the purchase with PayPal and hopefully I will get my money back.

I guess I should have followed my own advise and done my research first to see if anybody else had similar issues.

First rule to trying to work at home is research research research. I know that it is only $5.95 but it is the point of the matter. Don't offer me a product if you are not going to deliver.

No comments: