Work at Home Angel

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

TheRichKids Program

I am sorry to say that I am a little disappointed after trying the TheRichKids program. It is basically a guide on how to advertise your affiliate programs. It does not explain how to choose a product or what to look for or even how to be successful.

The biggest problem I found with the program is you need unneeded cash, in other words cash that you can lose and still be able to pay the bills. This is not for people who are desperate for money.

They have 6 affordable advertising steps that you can follow to start earning money. Honestly, I only tried two, I decided that it was not worth investing any more money into the program since I failed at the first step. I followed the direction to the letter and I only earned $7.50. So far I spent $14.99 on the program and $27.00 in advertising and I made $7.50. To make things worse they are hold my money until I make at least three sales so unless I spend more money on advertising, I wont even get the $7.50 that I already earned.

I would like to say that their guides are easy to follow. If you are new to affiliate marketing and want easy to follow direction on how to promote your links, it is not a bad product as a stepping stone. However, I don’t consider a complete guide because you still have to guess as to the product you are going to promote. The money that you made is entirely up to you, you just need to pick a good product to promote and it should do well, which is easier said than done. If you pick the wrong product to promote like me, you're not going to make money and instead probably lose money. You'll need to do some market research on your own or pay for a product that tells you what is hot to sell if there is something like that out there I have not found it.

No comments: