Work at Home Angel

Monday, June 16, 2008

Gomez Peer - Update

I just wanted to update everyone on Gomez Peer, I just received my April payment. Due to technicial difficulties April payments were delayed.

If you are not aware here is the information Gomez Peer:

I have been a member of Gomez Peer since September of 2007. On average I am making about $20 to $45 a month ($45 is a max amount in a single month). I know that this does not seem like a lot of money, but basically the only thing I am doing is letting my computer run. Thats it, nothing more.

If you are interested visit Gomez's program details page for more information and instructions on how to participate in our new incentive program.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how long does it take before you can be chosen as an active member assuming you are always online and you are running the program.. in an average? does it take one month to be approved as active? or just weeks or days?

Unknown said...

Honestly, it only took me about 6 days, I had the peer running on two computers, one of which is always online.