Work at Home Angel

Friday, August 22, 2008

AdSense vs. BidVertiser

If you are like me, one of the ways that you earn money online is by running a blog or a web site and having AdSense on the site. I found a nice site call BidVertiser, that will post ads on your site and pay you for displaying them and when I get clicks.

The biggest difference between AdSense and BidVertiser is that AdSense has a $100 minimum payout via check or direct deposit. Bidvertiser has a $10.00 minimum payout via paypal. I prefer to get paid via paypal, I don't have to go to the bank, I don't have give a company my private information like bank account numbers and stuff like that.

If you are looking to make money using a blog or web site, try BidVertiser, if it free to join and you can control the ads they show on your pages. Click below for more information

Show text-ads on your Website or Blog with BidVertiser.

No comments: