Work at Home Angel

Thursday, August 28, 2008

smartdataentry.com

Smartdataentry.com what an original idea, you can earn $250 to $1,400 a day just filling out simple Internet forms. I can not image a better work at home job. It looks perfect, quick join and send them $49.50 and learn about their secret. (please note the sarcasm)

So what do you get for $49.50?

You get access to their members only area where they list companies that will hire you to do data entry for them. Unfortunately, these companies also require a registration free.

I have already lost my $49.50, so I am not willing to invest anything else. If you are considering smartdataentry.com, please note it is going to cost you more money to start working and if you do decide to move forward, I would love to get a review from you.

No comments: