Work at Home Angel

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Create Multiple Streams of Online Income by Tim Knox

When I first started looking to work at home, I kept coming across the same term over and over again "create multiple streams of income" but I never truly understood it.

I now understand that creating multiple streams of income means to have a lot of different ways of earning money online. I participate in paid to read, paid to surf, I dabble in affiliate marketing, AdSense and I have a referral program to multiple different sites. All of these things together create a multiple stream of income.

However, if you are like me, when I first started out, you are thinking great idea but how do I make it happen? This book by Tim Knox was brought to my attention by a friend of mine and I think it explains the multiple streams of income very well (you can find the book by click here).

The suggested retail price of he book is $9.99 however since I found it for free on the Internet I am sharing it for free. The author includes his e-mail address and his web sites if you have any questions.

No comments: