Work at Home Angel

Friday, August 29, 2008

Automated Cash Formula

OK, let me give you a little background before the blow the Automated Cash Formula out of the water. The program costs $37 to join and you will receive a PDF e-book explaining step by step how to work the program and make a small fortune without having to really do any work.

I had a real problem with the sales pitch page:

Totally Eliminate The Hard Work To Making Money Online;Make You Hundreds Of Dollars A Day, Everyday, On Auto-Pilot…Using The Internet Without A Website, Selling Any Products Or Doing Any Marketing Whatsoever - Even If You’re Currently Flat Out Broke With No Time Or Energy To Spare.

OK, I know that I have said this before but I feel that I must say it again, you have to work if you want to earn money on the Internet. You don't get anything for free. If you are ready to work and ignore his claims, keep reading.

As an experienced Affiliate Marketer, the proof of earnings shown on his web site are BS. They are Clickbank screen shots and Clickbank does not offer sub-affiliates, which is what this whole program is about.

Basically, you research a niche and then recruit other people to promote products and make money and then you take a portion of their profits as your sub-affiliate. That is the easiest way to explain to the whole program.

In addition he claims that this is a new concept and it is not. Google the term sub-affiliate and you will learn all about it.

Do I think that this program can work you can make money online using, YES, but I am not willing to put the time and effort into it to prove that. You are going to have to work and find a good niche.

The positive points about the program is that the e-book is very well written, from finding a niche market to finding good sub-affiliates, it explain it all. I don't think that this program is scam, I think that it is not being advertised properly and that the average person that purchases it will not invest the time or resources to make it work, like me. :D

If you are interested in learning more about the program and you are ready to invest real time to make it work, click here.

1 comment:

research papers said...

I've never had such problems with this. I think that you must ask for help from special servise.