Work at Home Angel

Monday, July 28, 2008

The Profit Lance Wealth Course

Yes, I said course, not a program but a course. I think that this is great, it teaches you everything you ever wanted to know and more about affiliate marketing, adsense and promoting a web site. What I found especially different about this program is that most sites tell you to use Google or Overture and pay for clicks and hope that you convert into sales.

This site actually tells you this doesn't work for the average person and gives you other options for advertising and getting your links out there (most are free). The best part for me was the entire course was on video, no eye straining e-books, just sit back and watch the video and learn at your own speed. The course includes:

Basics of affiliate marketing
Explanation of how to decipher the clickbank marketplace
Important criteria for choosing a product to promote
Pay per click strategies
Video tutorials on Google Adwords and Yahoo Search
Advanced pay per click techniques
Introduction to Google Adsense
How to create an account
Implementing Adsense on your site
Adsense strategies and tips
Importance of tracking
Creating your own info products
How to find niche topics
How to spy on markets
Creating your product quickly and inexpensively
Methods for getting traffic to your sites
Comprehensive course on writing sales copy
Complete course on SEO tactics
A growing E-Book download resource library
A growing article database
Video tutorials on aspects of online marketing
15 Ready made and hosted websites on different subjects
Special affiliate product review site
Integrated online task management software

Yes, I bought this course for $77, using the techniques discussed I learned how to increase the web traffic to my sites, how to write articles, press releases and use submission tools. I am still working on the affiliate side of the Course, but as many of you know affiliate marketing is really not my thing.

The only negative thing I can say about the course is the first thing you see on their web site is this statement:

"What if I could show you the quickest way to make from $200 to $1500 per day doing nothing but working at home with your computer - and get you started in less than fifteen minutes from now? "

You can NOT starting making money in 15 minutes, it is going to require time and effort for you to succeed with this problem.

I found this course after receiving a request for a review. I hope that I answered all of the questions that were outstanding.

If you are interested in learning more about this program click here.

No comments: