Work at Home Angel

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Earn Money Using Ebay without Selling Anything

I post back in January about Cashing in on Craigslist, which is a product that shows you how to use Craigslist and Ebay to make a profit. Since I posted that article I have learned new tricks with this blog so I wanted to show you the video without you having to leave my site. In addition I have seen a number of new products being advertised that state you can make money with E-Bay without selling a thing, so I wanted to share this video with you so you would understand what is involved with these type of products.




Honestly, I am not a huge supporter of affiliate programs, because it always involves more money in advertising and I don't know about you, but I don't have a lot of extra cash to be investing in advertising.

When I came across Cashing in on Craigslist, I was amazed. I spend $27 for the program and that is it, no additional fee necessary so that removes my reason for hating affiliate marketing. I was sceptical at first but I have to say, the steps are easy and if you follow them, you will make money using Craigslist (you will not get rich, you are sharing profits with Ebay).

After I got done reading the e-book and watching the video, my first thought was, this is genius, why didn't I think of that. If after watching the video you are interested in getting the ebook, click here.

I was really impressed with this one.

No comments: