Work at Home Angel

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Are Get Paid to... Websites a Scam

We have all come across them, Get paid to Join, Get Paid to try and so on. My question has always been, are they a scam or are they for real. Here is my opinion on the subject.

Get paid to try offers work at home opportunities seem to have a bad reputation because because people feel that they must invest money to earn money. Getting paid too is once of the rare opportunities where there is no initial investment and you start making immediately.

I know that this is going to sound like a weird request, but I want you to forget everything you have ever heard about getting paid to.. sites and watch the below video and learn how to get paid to try offers without being scammed or losing money. This video helped me a lot.



Nothing is perfect in life, therefore I am not claiming that get paid to try offers are flawless. They are not.

The way I see get paid to... offers is that I have a better change of earning money with these sites, than searching the Internet and sifting through the scams in my efforts to find a work at home job. This fact alone made me try get paid to... sites and in my opinion if you apply the techniques in the view and you are careful, you can make money online with get paid to... sites.

There is poll on the Right side of the screen, if you found this video useful and want more information on get paid to... sites, please register your vote.

No comments: