Work at Home Angel

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Work at Home Help Needed

I was wondering how the readers of this blog would feel about helping me out. My Work at Home adventure has been fun, expensive and time consuming. As you all know, I try every program that I review and I can't keep up with the requests.

As this site gains in popularity I am getting more and more requests to review work at home programs. So here are my questions and I would really appreciate your comments:

1. Would you be willing to purchase a program, I will e-mail you a link to a program that I have been asked to review, try it for at least 2 weeks if not a month and then write a review of your findings?

2. What kind of compensation would you want for doing this and helping stop people from being scammed? I am starting a new poll today please vote, upper right hand side of the screen, here is an explanation for each one

A. I would do it for free, I want to help other people find real work at home opportunities.
B. $5.00 per review would be great!
C. A contest, get the reviews and post them online, have other readers rate the review and then give a prize, like $50 to the best.

I would really love to hear your comments about this and see how many people are interested. myself personally I always love a good contest and I think it brings out the best in people, but lets hear what you think.

No comments: