Work at Home Angel

Monday, July 28, 2008

Cyber Fetch Web Submitter

This site has been running for about 1 year now and I hope that I have helped my readers and even one time visitors to create an income at home or earn extra money. My last couple posts have been about how to get traffic to your affiliate sites, blog or web site so I am going to continue that theme today.

I found a new product called Cyber Fetch, which is a directory submitter. I was skeptical at first about using it but I download the free trial which allows you to submit to 30 sites and the traffic on my site doubled. So I decided to purchase the full version which included submission to over 2,000 US sites, plus the purchase included databases for Canada, Australia and Europe. Total cost was $57. Within 3 days of installing and using the program I made back that $57 and then some.

The best part about the software is the communication from the owner of the software, he sent me an e-mail and explained how to avoid being classified as a spammer and gave me guidelines on when and how often I should submit my site. It is great. I created calendar reminders to tell me where I am submitting and when and now I am just watching my traffic grow. In addition, I was a PR1 with Google but after using the software for a week I became a PR3.

If you have a site and you want to download the free trial click here.

No comments: