Work at Home Angel

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Google Annihilation - Part Two

Well I finally gained access to the "software" for Google Annihilation. I worked on getting this site up with it for about three hours last night and then gave up. I just can't take it any more.



The first thing you should know is when it says "Software" they are not talking about the traditional software where you download a file install it on your computer and then run a program. The software that they refer to is PHP which is a web application.



The problems that I encountered with the "software" are as follows:



1. You have to create a .PHP file to add to your blog or web site. They say that they create this file for you, but you have to copy the header and footer information from your web site/blog and then paste it so they can create a .php file that matches your site. This is where my problems started and ended. They have videos to teach you how to create the file. I failed. I did exactly what the video told me to do and I failed. I could not get my PHP page to look like my blog. It was extremely frustrating.



2. I have to load a PHP file to my blog, which is hosted on blogger. I could not find instructions anywhere on blogger for adding a PHP page to the site. Even if I had found the header and footer information, I believe I would have failed there.



3. You are only allowed three keywords. No offense by blog covers, assembling products at home, taking surveys, getting paid to read e-mail, finding the right home business and many other ways of earning money online or from home. To limit me to three keywords is restrictive and I don't feel that the true heart of this site would have been listed properly.



4. The wait to begin using the software. Since I had registered for a 7 day trial I would have expected to get immediate access to the site and "software" not having to wait 24 hours for someone to activate my account. We are in the digital age, waiting is not in my vocabulary any more especially when I am on a 7 day trial and I want to put something into action.



I am very sorry, I can not tell you how it works.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to cancel the 7 day trial because they will bill you monthly. Also I don't think you can put it on blogger. It has to be uploaded to your hosting.

Unknown said...

Thank you for the comments, yes I cancelled the reoccuring billing fees and I think all is fine now.

Blogger is my hosting company, so I assumed that would be where I put it, I guess not. Oh well, it was worth a try.

Getting traffic to a blog is hard especially when you have a popular topic like working at home. The problem I think is that the scammers are better at getting traffic than I am.

So I continue trying to prevent people from scammed and hopefully people will find this site.