Work at Home Angel

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Google Annihilation

Google Annihilation is the newest product hitting the market for Bloggers, Affiliates and Web Master to help them increase traffic and make more money. So after receiving multiple e-mails about the product, I decided to give it a try and provide an honest review.

The first thing I will say is a word of advise. If you goto the web site and then try and close the page or go back, a pop-up will appear offering you a chat with a live person and a special deal. I decided to stay and I was offered the opportunity to try Google Annihilation for only $4.95 for 7 days (this includes an automatic renewal which will cost $37.00 a month, cancel any time). Well that seems fair, lets see what it can do.

I was also told that I would have instant access to the software after setting up my account and paying the $4.95. So I pay the money through paypal, using the generous donations I receive from this site and then waited. I received an e-mail almost immediately asking me to create an account to access the software.

So I created an account and then logged in, but all the pages were the same. No matter what link I clicked on, my registration information stayed up. I then found out that my account has to be manually approved and activated and since I joined after business hours, I would have to wait. Well day 1 of my seven day trial down and nothing to show for it. Hopefully today will be better.

I will post regular updates on how the software works.

No comments: