Work at Home Angel

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Receive Payment from Bidvertiser

I just got paid from Bidvertiser, which is one of the ways that I make money blogging. Earning extra money is easy with Bidvertiser because their minimum payout is $10.00, unlike Google Adsense which is $100.

The best part about Bidvertiser is that they payout via paypal. I prefer to get paid via paypal, because I don't have to go to the bank, I don't have give a company my private information like bank account numbers and stuff like that.

Basically Bidvertiser is a service that matches advertisers with bloggers or web masters and allows them to earn money by displaying ads on their sites. Like Adsense in order to earn money your visitors must click on the ads, so make sure you choose topics relevant to your blog or web site.

If you are looking to make money using a blog or web site, try BidVertiser, if it free to join and you can control the ads they show on your pages. Click below for more information

Show text-ads on your Website or Blog with BidVertiser.