Work at Home Angel

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Cash Crate: Earn a $10 Amazon Gift Card Today

I received this information from Moneydood at www.moneydood.com and thought I would share his comments with you.

Cash Crate offers a new method to earn “Bonus Points” which can be redeemed for gift cards in the Prize Shop. Cash Crate is a "Get Paid To" site where you earn money and points by completing offers.

The current list of Bonus Points offers shows over 100 FREE offers worth 20 to 30 points. By “FREE” I mean there is nothing to buy, no credit card required, and no application for a loan or credit card. For every gift card, each point earned is worth 5 cents. 200 points will get you a $10 Amazon gift card.

The following tips represent my method to complete offers and earn points in an efficient manner. If you find a better way please let me know!

To get started register with Cash Crate. In the Members Area select Points Offers and click the Go! button. Skip the listed points offers and click on the banner for Bonus Points offers. Select your first offer and get started.

Enter your email and and contact information for 10-15 offers during one sitting. I prefer the 20-30 point “FREE” offers.

Check your email. Click the confirmation link in the confirmation emails. Remember which email goes with each offer.

Check the "View Offer Status" page in an hour. For every offer that did not credit click the "Contact Support Link". In the form enter your email and a copy of the confirmation email.
Some offers generate an email from MyCouponSavingsMail. These emails do not identify the corresponding offer in any way. However, you can see the time the offer was submitted in your “View Offer Status” page. Look for the email that arrived shortly after that time. Using this method I get these offers to credit when I have to use the “Contact Support” link.Using this method I get most offers to credit and can earn a $10 Amazon gift card in less than an hour.
Between February 12th and February 18th I earned over 1200 points and I have SIX $10 Amazon gift cards on the way. I have included a screenshot from Cash Crate of my earned prizes. Cash Crate distributes prizes and earnings once a month.

If you need some help or have some tips of your own contact me at moneydood at gmail.com or leave a comment at moneydood.com.