Work at Home Angel

Friday, March 27, 2009

Get Paid to Process Rebates

This is the second time for me to report on Rebate Processing at Home, however, I am receiving a number of e-mails again about rebate processing at home, so I thought it might be time for a refresher of what rebate processing at home is all about.

When I first heard about rebate processing from home, I thought it sounded like the best home business for me. It was easy and I would be paid $15.00 for each one that I completed. I searched the Internet, I didn't see anything negative and I invested!

That is when I found out what rebate processing really means. Rebate processing is Affiliate work. Companies like virtual-training-solutions.com, RebateProcessorJobs.com and rebateproccessingjob.com, are not hiring you to work for them and then paying you by the piece.

Let me save you the $39 - $89 it takes to join these programs. Here are the step by step instructions.

1. Sign up for a Clickbank account.
2. Find a product that you want to sell.
3. Place an ad to sell the product and in that ad, state that you will give them a rebate of $8.00 just for purchasing the product.

Now if you receive $23.00 for selling the product, you return $8.00 to the original purchaser and you keep $15. You just received $15.00 for processing a rebate!

There do you feel that information is worth $39? I don’t, I felt and still feel that I was mislead and scammed.

To make things worse what happens if you "process a rebate" send the person the money and then they change their minds? Click bank takes the $23 out of your account and then you loss $8.00 because you have already sent them their rebate.

Can the system work, yeah it is an interesting idea, I understand where they were trying to go with it and if they had described it just as I described it to you and not lied to me, I would have felt better about the whole thing. Their members web site is pretty good, it will give you a list of site to post free ads to sell your item and sample ads, the information is there. But what they don't tell you is your chance of selling a product using only free advertising is slim.

No comments: