Work at Home Angel

Thursday, March 05, 2009

eMail Processing Work at Home

I received an e-mail this morning earning-with-emails.com and here is my response:

It sounds like a great deal doesn't it, you can process e-mails at home and earn $25.00 for each one that you complete. Site like www.earning-with-emails.com, offer you a job processing e-mails, what they do not tell you is that you are not being hired as an employee.

It is not a concidence that you will earn $25 for each e-mail that you process and that it costs you $25 to join. The e-mail process part of this "job" is respond to people that respond to ads that you post on the internet and get them to buy the program. The $25 membership fee goes to you and you send them material so they can try and sell the program also.

You are going to spend money in advertising the program. It just seem likes a total rip-off to me, I give you $25 so I can try and sell someone else the same material for $25 it is a crock! The key here is you have to be able to sell the program, I just don't think it is worth the money and I would steer clear.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the advice and help

Unknown said...

No problem, I hope it helped.

Anonymous said...

Typical pyramid scheme ... Hmmmnn!

Unknown said...

Yeah it looks that way, I don't understand why people can't just offer a legimate way to earn online.