Work at Home Angel

Friday, March 20, 2009

realdataentry.net Work at Home Scam

I have had a number of requests to review realdataentry.net. I joined about 4 months ago and here is what I found:

I first signed up for the 7 day free trial and was informed that I would get $500 for each person a referred. OK now I was suspicious. After the free trial I paid them $49.99. After I made the payment they started sending me 3 websites per day to review and edit.

You will be paid $10 for each site that you successfully review and submit. The cash out level is $1,000 so it will take about 2 months to reach payout. When I completed the 100 site reviews and requested pay-out, it took them 4 weeks to review my assignments for accuracy and approve me for payment.

After reviewing my assignments they told me that my work was very good, however there were errors in my assignments and I did not find enough spelling errors on the pages to qualify for the payout. I was informed that I would have to redo those assignments. I went back and looked and I found all the spelling errors that existed on those pages, even copy and pasted into Word to make sure I was not missing anything.

So I sent them an e-mail asking for more information about why I was not being paid for my work. I have not receive a response and I think they have fallen off the face of the earth.

realdataentry.net is a scam! Do not join, do not send them your money. This is not a legitimate work at home opportunity.

1 comment:

Scam Buster said...

What a shame that people find out about the realdataentry.net scam after they have lost money to them! Always research and you will discover where the scams lie. I managed to get my money back and I'll tell you how at my blog at http://www.scammenot.blogspot.com. Let's stop these awful people!